Words to live by:

"With man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!

I just need to talk to my precious blogger friends for a minute or two.
As I sit here (before doing homework--yikes), I ponder over God's Amazing Grace.
I cannot begin to explain the depth of gratefulness and amazement I have toward my Savior. He shows me things every single day to make sure I know just how omnipotent and powerful He truly is! He has given me far more than I deserve...so I continue to serve Him with every ounce of me breathe.

I want to share with you something:
One of my future goals,(that a few close friends know about), is that I want to write and publish a book. I've thought about it for years, and have waited for God to tell me exactly what to say: should it be a daily devotional? a story? a scriptural motivational? geared toward teenage girls?...I've waited.
But I see now that He has given me something that I had not expected.
I don't really like the word blog (although that's what it's called), I prefer the word "daily thought page for friends and family". He has given me a hands on, "live", interactive tool to use...to write...my book.

One of my dear friends reminded me the other day after reading one of my "blogs"...she said, "Dara, this is your book---but it's to an ongoing audience that will reach much further than a book will." God Bless this precious friend for knowing my heart. I love you dearly.
I am so humbled and blown away at the response that this "blog" has had...I have simply written the things that GOD has  laid on my heart.
It is not about me getting any glory...but it is about GIVING HIM ALL THE GLORY!!!!
He has given me words that I never knew I had...the words and feelings have exploded onto each blog.
I have been flooded with thankful hearts, both familiar friends and even strangers. It's all been in love from every single person. I have been given hugs just simply going down the hallway, in the grocery store, phone calls, emails, text messages, on and on.
I stand-- no---rather on my knees, humbly before you and say thank you.

I pray that God will continue to use this great tool to encourage, help, inspire and reach out to those who need HIS words. That is truly my prayer.
I want us all to grow closer to God through this relationship...I want hearts to heal...and steps to begin in fulfilling the life that is intended for you. That is also my prayer.

I have had several requests about things to write about...and I intend to do the ones that I feel can HELP someone. I will pray over the topics, and wait for God to give me the...HIS...words. I welcome them all.

So to all my friends out there, thank you and may God Bless each of you and may he continue to Bless the pages of this "daily thought page"...

for tonight:
These Are My Thoughts
Dara

1 comment: