Words to live by:

"With man this is impossible, but with God ALL things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LIVING PROOF

I've heard from so many people about my recent posts on CHOICE. My prayer was that it would touch someone enough to give them incentive to make a CHANGE...and from what I've heard, I believe it has. To God be the Glory...I prayed as I wrote, that he would give me the right words, the words that would reach someone's heart!!!!

I'd like to share something with you:
I say something almost daily to someone, and I'd like to pass it on...
"With NO CHANGE, there will be NO CHANGE."
     If you want something different in your life, you will need to take the steps to make this happen. Take each day one day at a time...set one goal per day to accomplish and go for it...but only for ONE DAY. Be proud of yourself when you get to the end of THAT day and have succeeded. And then go to day two...small steps...and before you know it, you will be a different person, and you will be PROUD!

     The blogs about choice were intended to simply inspire som; but for those that really need this in their lives, I pray that you will use the words God gave me and make that change in your life today!
     There were several areas that were covered within the words written:
    FORGIVENESS: On your knees, before and only TO GOD. Forgiveness is for YOU! It is to clear YOUR heart! It's not to do someone else a favor...not to get approval...not to get forgiven in return...not to be rewarded for good behavior...not expecting an instant miracle change in someone that has wronged you. It's to REMOVE that harbored anger, or hate, or pain...You will always have the memory, but it's time to move on, move forward, to get busy doing the things that you can't do without FORGIVING! Don't look back...just let it go.
Remember: as a child of God, YOU are FORGIVEN! We ALL deserve the same. Just forgive.
     CHOICES: Just choose to do what is pleasing to God. Think before you act...think of the long term affect. Think about who it will help or who it will hurt. Act responsibile. Talk to God .
Of all things: don't make the mistake of "acting now----and asking forgiveness later"...this doesnt work!  Read the word of God to see what is expected of you...and try HARD to do it.
Take yourself out of it...it's not ALWAYS about you!
Be unselfish. For real.

There are a lot of hurting people...and it breaks my heart.
Don't give up...God still works miracles.
I am LIVING PROOF!
I promise!
God is blessing me so abundantly it's is unbelievable. No it's not necessarily money or THINGS...it's through the good stuff: compassion, hugs, tears, joy, empathy, friendships, support, LOVE!  WOW! I am telling you--- these things warm my heart a lot more than a BRAND NEW, STYLIN, COAT!!!! (although a coat would be great about right now---it's really cold:)

It has been a good day.
I see that there is still hope...people are hurting, but willing to make a change.
My prayer today is for all of you.

One last thought:
remember to Praise God, even through the storms. Don't make a habit of only talking to him when you need something. He wants your praise and love. Just reach out to him...He will reach back. Know that even when we think life is raging, that the storm is too heavy...he may in fact be protecting you from something even worse, or simply preparing you for the future.
Have a peaceful heart.
Have faith.
He promises to take care of us...he P-R-O-M-I-S-E-S this. and He is God...believe in HIM.

And for now, THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS.
Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment